Monday, June 25, 2012

All Green

Just finished installing a Photo Studio for a dealer last week that chose to paint the floor and the carousel GREEN so the background could surround the entire vehicle. I was excited to see the product which created an exceptional result. It limits background picture selections to maintain correct depth of background but I am so impressed that I will be making this a standard for all builds unless requested differently.

Other new items are a full 18' diameter carousel which create a better visual appearance and a fixed ramp. We also extended the ramp to a 6' length so the lowest cars can make the 8" climb.

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is making me want to check out some Surrey car dealerships in my area. Thank you for this motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool! I'm excited to see how that works out for you. Photo studios are quite the investment. http://starrstreetstudios.com/photos/

    ReplyDelete